Fanoos Accounting Services Team is an Enrolled Agent, authorized by AISA holding license No.D38481 Located in Kabul, Afghanistan. Treasury to represent taxpayers before all administrative levels of the Afghanistan Directorate of revenue, and an Accredited Tax and QuickBooks Advisor.
Fanoos Accounting Services Team, with office in Kabul, specializes Accounting for Services, Non-Profit, Constructions, Engineering, Traders, Transportation, Manufacturers, Whole sellers, and Retailers industries. We also work in tax preparation, tax planning and personal financial planning for a wide variety of clients, and have ample experience in Training and Implementation of the most popular accounting software, the QuickBooks in different industries.
All of our people are proudly committed to the following values:
Integrity – Always dealing with our clients and our colleagues in a fair and ethical manner; gaining trust through our actions.
knowledge – The value we place on our ability to develop leaders and the need to continually grow our collective technical expertise to meet the needs of ever more sophisticated clients.
Respect – Respect for one another in the office will lead to greater productivity and staff satisfaction, which should result in lower turnover.
Leadership – Leadership both within the firm with respect to developing our next generation of leaders and within our market segment with respect to being recognized by current and prospective clients as a firm that is the leading expert in the field.
Enthusiasm – Employing and nurturing staff with a passion for providing the highest-level quality service to our clients
Service – Encompasses the concept of quality in everything we do, having a service-mindset when dealing with clients and demanding a lot of ourselves.
Many businesses call on us to assist them in their accounting and record-keeping, and in their preparation of financial statements. This is often a more practical and cost-effective solution than hiring and retaining employees with the degree of technical training, skills, and experience that our firms can provide. In some cases, such as payroll preparation, an owner manager may choose to use an external party due to the confidential or sensitive nature of the information.
Typical accounting services that we offer to our clients include but not limited to:
- Preparation of financial statements (compilation engagements)
- Preparation of financial projections
- Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Bookkeeping
- Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) Return Preparation
- Workers’ Compensation Return Preparation
- Several AC Group member firms offer even more services, including:
- Complete Payroll services including preparation of payrolls and payroll cheques, T4 and T5 Summary and Supplementary preparation, and Employee Deduction Remittances
- Interim staffing and controllership services to fill vacant positions, family leave, etc.
- Support for numerous accounting software programs including: Acc Pac, Simply Accounting, QuickBooks and Business Vision.
Our Specialization Areas:
- Project Financial Budget Planning
- Developing Accounting System
- Outsourced Bookkeeping
- Tax Calculation
- QuickBooks Training and Implementation
- Accounting and Finance Training
- Over one hundred SME’s and around one thousand individuals in the Kabul rely on our services for their accounting and QuickBooks functions. Fanoos consultants have worked with QuickBooks and Accounting within practically every industry and have the experience to make it work for most businesses, including:
- Financial Services
- Healthcare / Medical
- Information Technology
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
Annual participation in Continuing Professional Education courses offered by Government of Afghanistan and International accounting and tax associations keeps the firm on the “leading edge” of ever-changing tax laws and accounting methods, computerized offices and internet access ensures clients accurate, efficient, state-of-the-art service at a competitive price.
FASC will provide the class room training on setup and basic uses of QuickBooks as per client’s Scope of work. Some of prominent training areas shall be
- Providing training on set up of company and charts of accounts.
- Providing training to the financial staff in creating the project database.
- Providing training, in creating the COA, passwords, entry level of all financial transactions.
- Providing the training for creating all kinds of suppliers, customer’s etc. records.
- Providing the training for check all kinds of vouchers entered and correct if any required.
- Providing the training in preparation of all financial statements and reports.
- Providing the training in preparation of budget vs. actual reports.
In class room training, trainees will be provided with computer systems to practice the lessons. Lecturer will give the main lecture in English language as well as in Dari or Pashto language in order to make the lesson understandable for trainees. Lessons will be described by means of slides using modern projectors.
First of all basic accounting standards and procedures will be taught to trainees in regards to finance, accounting transactions, accounting entities, book keeping, accounting entries .etc.
Trainees will be trained on how to use computer system and QuickBooks for financial purposes. They will be introduced with the interface of QuickBooks. In the same time trainees will be given demo practice in computer systems. They will be trained on recording accounting transactions, vouchers, customers, vendors and report generation in QuickBooks. They will also receive on how to rectify errors and customize reports generated by QuickBooks. All trainees will be provided with printed notes about each lesson at end of each day.
Implementation phase shall consist of activities which will be carried by FASC for ensuring
- FASC will purchase the 10 licensed users Quick Books Accounting software.
- FASC will install all 10 users licenses software in 10 computers with a network connection
- FASC will set up the Chart of Accounts along with classification of activities, projects and subprojects as per client requirement.
- FASC will Set up the budget provided by the financial department for each project
- FASC will set up initial data base for existing projects
- FASC will practically apply all entries and report generation and rectify any errors.
- FASC will purchase licensed QuickBooks software from authorized INTUIT reseller. The software will be property of MRRD. FASC than will install these software in networked computer systems. During installation all trainees will be fully involved and trained on the procedure. FASC will document all the setup keys and information in hard files which will be given to MRRD authorities at the end of project.FASC will get all the company account information and list them in form of charts of accounts accordingly as per accounting standards. The charts of accounts will be setup in Quick books.FASC will review the budgets given by financial departments of each project and transform it in standard format before set up in QuickBooks. After this the budget will be set up in the QuickBooks. The budget will be tested for compliance with existing policies. It will also be tested for errors. This will be done on trial and error basis. For each project FASC will review the database needs of project (specifically the finance department). All incoming data, the processing procedures, dedication of passing authorities, reporting and other parameters will be assessed. Than database conceptual design process will be undertaken. Database design is the process of producing a detailed data model of a database. This logical data model contains all the needed logical and physical design choices and physical storage parameters needed to generate a design in a data definition language, which can then be used to create a database. This designed will be shared with the concerned authorities and after approval it will be actually designed. It will be run on trial and error basis until it is in compliance with required parameters. After implementation of data base actual data will be recorded in the database and will be checked in form of reporting and processing and any upcoming errors will be rectified. During all aforementioned processes, all of the trainees will be practically involved and practically taught the processes.
FASC will provide 12 months of support to the trainees. The support will be provided in following areas
- After sales services for QUICKBOOK SOFTWARE
FASC will provide after sales services for the licensed QuickBooks software it purchases for the project. Being certified sales associate of INTUIT reseller, FASC will locally provide all the after sales services in connection to QuickBooks purchased software for a period of 12 months.
- Support to Trainees
Trainees will be given support in areas where they have any difficulty in understanding the QuickBooks software. They will be given routine fresh up training sessions in order to reach professional level of expertise. Trainees will be supported in person as well as through web, email and teleconferences.
FASC will provide support in connection to database created for each project. Any difficulty or error in these databases will be rectified within period of 12 months.
General Training Methodology for QUICKBOOKS
Purpose of Training program
Training is a planned process to modify attitude, knowledge or skill behavior through learning experience to achieve effective performance in an activity or range of activities. Its purpose in the work situation is to develop the abilities of the individual and to satisfy current and future manpower needs of the organization”. It clearly implies that the role of training is to improve the overall performance of the organization.
Purpose of this specific program is to provide training to individual from pre-selected businesses in the basic use of QuickBooks for financial management. This training will allow them to get basic skills of using QuickBooks and could apply standard procedures of accounting by using this software. After successful training on-site support will be provided so trainees could implement and customize the software. The implementation and customization support will enable the trainees to become familiar with and be able to use QuickBooks with confidence and perform a wide range of functions for financial administration and management.
In order to achieve its overall goal of performance improvement, this training will lead to the enhancement of professional knowledge and skills both at individual and organizational levels.
Accounting Software Implementation Questionnaire is normally used to determine the implementation needs. In this training our course implementation will cover the following areas.
- Basis information of entity, its location, structure, staff and IT resources
- Ongoing works and Applicable laws
- Management lifecycle
- Purchasing process
- Introduction to QuickBooks
- Setup of QuickBooks
- Charts of accounts
- Accounts receivables/cash receipts
- Fiscal year
- Bank accounts
- Cash book
- Profit loss
- Final accounts
- Financial analysis
- Implementation of QuickBooks in organization
- Providing help and support to trainees after completion by email, phone or in person.
Past Performance Summary
|QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 2015
Training for Stuff of 30 companies
|Mazar Zarafshan Hotel||IESC/ABADE Project ,0797957209|
|QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 2015 Whole and Distribution Edition Implementation & Support for one User||Kabul- Jada Nader Pashton||Esmail Reqib Co. Ltd. 0793260045
|QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 2015 Manufacturing Edition Implementation & Support for 3 Users||Kabul-Pole Sorkh||Walizada Manufacturing Company:|
|QuickBooks Premier 2015 Non Profit Edition Installation & Support||Kabul-Dasht E Barchi||Marefa Civil Capacity Building Organization
|QuickBooks Premier 2015 Non Profit Edition Re-Customizing & Advanced Training||Kabul-Kart e Char||Free and Fair Election Organization|
|QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 2015 Contractor Edition Installation and Implementation||Kandahar- Shoorab||Samin Construction Company|
|QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 2015 Contractor Edition Installation and Implementation||Kabul- Qasaba||Housing Constructions Enterprise
|QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 2015 Manufacturing Edition Implementation & Support for 3 Users||Kabul Pole Sorkh||Bar Garment Manufacturing Co.
|QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 2015 Contractor Edition Installation||Kabul-Kart e Se||High Borj Construction Company
|QuickBooks Setup, Customizing, Training and Support||Kabul-Traffic Square||Salam University
|QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 2015 Manufacturing Edition Training||Kabul-Kart E Char||Barg Sabz Electrical Manufacturing Co.
|QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 2015 Whole and Distribution Edition Implementation & Support||Kabul Jada Nader Pashtun||Power Link Ltd
Eng. Khan 0786976361
|QuickBooks Premier Re-Costuming and Re-installation||Kabul- Sherpure||Awaz Media Group
Ali Joya, 0790002444
|QuickBooks Premier Training||Kabul University||Educational Support Organization, 0784460280|
|QuickBooks Setup, Customizing, Training and Support||Kabul Kart Char||Poshak Istanbul Manufacturing Company:
|QuickBooks Premier Re-Costuming and Re-installation||Kabul- Pole Sorkh||3rd Eye Photo Journalism|
|QuickBooks Setup, Customizing, Training and Support||Kabul Kart E Se||Kateb University
|QuickBooks Setup, Customizing, Training and Support||Kabul Kart E Se||Afghanistan Human Rights and Democracy Organization|
|QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions Implementation||Kabul Darul Aman||Centena Group
|QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 2015 Contractor Edition Implementation and Support||Kabul Sherpure||Zurmat Group,
|QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions Implementation||Kabul Kolal Poshta||High Standard Pipe
|QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions Implementation||Kabul Dehmazang||Ikmal Construction Company
|QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions Implementation and Support||Kabul Kart E Sakhi||Azin Décor
|QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions Implementation and Support||Kabul Dehmazang||Builders International Group|
|Accounting system and finance manual||Kabul Share Now||Amir Software Technologies|
|MS Excel training for finance staff||Kabul SareKariz||Geo Position System
|HR system and MS excel 2010||Kabul Dehmazang||Pamir Geo technical Services Company|
Previous Products Similar to those Required in this RFP
- QuickBooks setup, customization, training and technical support for Salam University.
- QuickBooks Premier training for Educational Support Organization, Kabul University.
- QuickBooks setup, customization, training and technical support for Pooshak Istanbul Tailoring factory.
- QuickBooks Premier Re-customization and Installation for 3rd eye Photojournalism.
- QuickBooks setup, customization, training and technical support for Kateb University.
- QuickBooks Enterprise Solution implementation for Ceneta Group.
- QuickBooks Enterprise Solution implementation for Ikmal Construction Company.
- QuickBooks Enterprise Solution implementation and support for Azin Décor
- Accounting system and finance manual preparation for Aamir Software Technologies.
- QuickBooks Training and Implementation by IESC, ABADE (USAID) in Mazar –e-Sharif.