10 Reasons Why You Should Use QuickBooks
QuickBooks is the ideal business accounting software for small to mid-sized business owners. Here’s 10 reasons why you should be using QuickBooks.
- You save time on bookkeeping and paperwork because many of simple bookkeeping tasks are handled automatically making it easier to run your business.
- You can easily generate the reports with the information you need, so you always know where your business stands. You instantly know whether you’re making money and whether your business is healthy.
- You save money because QuickBooks is so affordable. You can use it to run a $5 million or a $25 million business for a few hundred bucks. PC accounting software is truly one of the great bargains in business.
- Your business can grow with QuickBooks. QuickBooks will help you design a business plan to use when trying to secure a small business loan or line of credit or to plan for the future. QuickBooks will create a projected balance sheet, profit and loss statement and statement of cash flows in the format recommended by the U.S. Small Business Administration.
- You can customize QuickBooks to work the way you want. QuickBooks is specifically designed to be flexible and adaptable to a wide range of small businesses. To broaden its appeal, QuickBooks has recently added customized accounting packages for Contractors, Retailers, Health Care Professionals, and Non-Profit organizations.
- You can rest assured knowing that QuickBooks is a stable, reliable and proven product. Hundreds of thousands of small businesses throughout the world have chosen QuickBooks as their accounting software. You can’t go wrong with a software program with such an extensive installed user base.
- You save typing time and errors by sharing data between QuickBooks and over 100 business applications. You can even share data with popular programs, such as Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and ACT.
- You will get paid faster with QuickBooks online payments. E-mail an invoice or statement and with QuickBooks Online Billing, your customer can easily pay you with a credit card or bank account transfer. No more waiting for the check in the mail!
- You can easily accept Credit Cards. With QuickBooks Merchant Account Service, you can accept credit cards with ease. QuickBooks Merchant Account Service is the only credit card acceptance service integrated with QuickBooks software, which means you don’t have to enter the same data twice. No additional software or hardware is required. Your customers can use Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.
- You can pay your bills and bank online. Setup your current bank account in QuickBooks, and you’re ready to pay your bills without licking envelopes, sticking stamps, or printing paper checks. Just write checks in QuickBooks as you normally would, then click a button and your participating bank does the rest! Pay anyone in the U.S. from your credit card companies to your pizza service. Online Banking also lets you download your monthly statement from your participating bank directly into QuickBooks for easier reconciliation.
Despite the availability of various accounting software like Xero, FreshBooks, Wave etc., in the market, QuickBooks is the only software that has been the favorite of accounting businesses.
QuickBooks is highly popular, robust accounting software that renders complex book-keeping tasks simplified & quicker like never before.
But that’s not the only advantage QuickBooks offers as the list is quite long. Here in this blog, we will take into account the various reasons that make QuickBooks the right choice for small & medium size accounting businesses. Let’s take a deeper look into the key reasons here…
Availability in Multiple Options
Users derive optimum flexibility in terms of features & pricing – no matter whether deployed as a desktop solution or in the Cloud.
QuickBooks can be adapted as per the requirements of maximum small businesses. A good example of the same is the user’s ability to customize documents and report as per requirement besides exporting the reports to other applications.
Easy to Use
Once installed & setup correctly, accounting businesses need not take any special assistance to deploy the accounting software as its interface is highly user-friendly.
QuickBooks software itself takes you through the key steps; however, you can always take professional help if required.
So, post correct set-up of QuickBooks, you are good to go with preparing reports and entering critical data of your customers as required.
QuickBooks is highly stable & reliable due to its extensive testing conducted at regular periods of time that further ensures that users don’t face any hassle in exploring the features of the accounting software.
As QuickBooks is fully compatible with multiple vertical market applications, it allows for hassle-free export of data from industry specific software applications in quick time.
A Complete Package
QuickBooks offers you a full accounting software package that keeps you relieved of costly modules and any weird surprises. Moreover, with growth in your business, the package allows you to upgrade to the version suiting your new business needs.
Accounting Tasks Simplified
With QuickBooks, you can forget the complex spreadsheet formulas while gaining the ability to devote less time on complex jobs such as filing tax returns, invoicing and reconciling payments.
Complete Business Tracking
You can easily identify the money being added to your existing business as well as that going out to maintain a clear, transparent track of what’s happening in your daily business.